Friday 19 July 2013

Frivolous Friday - Edible art

Hey hey it's Friday Yall
Did we have a productive week?
 So today in celebration of weekend pleasures ahead let us dive
into the tasty world of edible art and a foodie tribute to fashion:
 Too pretty to eat?  I would still try...
 These cupcake shoes are 'virtual reality' from the online game Second Life
Via She said shoes. However I think they should exist.  Maybe I could do a DIY?
These are my ultimate favorite - saw them this morning on Wilpair/Lippy's Facebook 
and it inspired this whole post.  Everything is so detailed!
 This is my contribution to fashionably edible art - Shoe cupcakes I made for my Niece.
Flake heels people.

What do you guys think about these foodie tributes?
Do you dabble in the exquisite art that is home baking?

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

No comments:

Post a Comment