Monday, 22 April 2013

Covent Garden Market & Hair by Fairy

Today I'm going to show you a few little gems from Covent Garden - sure it's a comercial high street with all your usual chain store suspects as well as the higher end designer stores like Mulberry and Burberry - but if you head down any of the myriad side streets you may come across a gem!
 Thomas Neal's - Opposite Urban Outfitter's, unassuming entrance to COOLEST LITTLE MINI MALL EVER...
 Cute Boutique where I bought this Bag
  I can't remember the name of the boutique - but next time I go there I'll come back here and let ya know.
r


 Neal's Yard - Home of "Hair by Fairy" a cute walk-in hairdresser.  It's only 17 pound for a shampoo and style cut, or if you're more fussy like me, a full style cut and blow-dry for 35 pound.
I went once and had to go back!  I would definitely recommend it to ANYONE - Boys too ;-)

 Cute window graphic for a vintage boutique outside Neal's Yard
It reads: "Don't follow fashion - Buy something already out of date"
That's me - I LOVE fashion - it's just a complete coincidence if I follow it.

 
 Cupcake Stand - I bought a Magic Middle Peanut Butter Cupcake - Had peanut butter in the middle
Artisan Bread stall - gluten free, sourdoughs, quiches, PRETZELS

 < Savoury Muffins and Bread in a pot - literally breads baked into teracotta pots.
> SAUSAGE!  PASTIES - if you guys coulda SMELLED IT!

 If you're ever near Covent Garden on a Thursday you should DEFINITELY check it out - there are also fresh meals prepared on site out of all the fresh produce - AND THE SMELLS!  If I hadn't just had a sausage Bap for brekkie I would have bought a lot more than a cupcake and 4 macaroons #blush.

And I've already explained my penchant for taking photos of shop windows...
HERE'S SOME MORE!
 < Random Patisserie in Covent Garden.                       Look at all the Panetone Lined up!! >
 Beautifully decorated cakes.
 SO CUTE!

Until next time..

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.