Monday 18 February 2013

Away in London

Hey cats and kittens

I'm off to London for the week (it's a hard life) and am not lugging the laptop so I won't be blogging!  However - I will leave you with some tantalizing pictures of things to come to keep you waiting with baited breath...

CHEESE + CHAMPAGNE
+
I'm not generally the person taking pics of their food - but this deserved some reverence




Swindon Shopping - Cute print



Southampton shopping - Leopard print fedora; I die.



Stonehenge.
Friendly Lion.

Salisbury Cathedral - cloisters.

I hope I've whet your appetite - and you come back to see what comes from all this suspense ;)


Have a great (London Fashion) week Everyone > MWA


2 comments:

  1. Ooh-hoo-hoo, man that cheese was so. incredibly. GOOD :-9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should go back there I reckon... we can pick up some more Lauderee Macaroons ;-)

      ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

      Delete