Thursday 6 June 2013

In my Make-up Bag - Revised

I haven't blogged for weeks!!  We've been travelling round like crazy people lately.
We did: Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, York, Liverpool, Llandudno then came home and have been driving off everyday as the weather is SUPER nice!  Not a cloud in the sky!  But I thought while I shy away from the sun that has burnt me :-(  I would drop you a post :-D
So I did do an "In my make-up bag" post not too long ago - but since then I've bought heaps of new fun stuff so I must renew this post >:D
 Make-up Bag - Louise Gray for Top Shop.

Benefit - Brow Zings
Max Factor - Eyeshadow
Smashbox - Eyeshadow Pallette: Hazel Eyes
Clinique - Blush & Eyeshadow Compact
Clinique - Mascara
Garnier - BB Cream Oily skin
Max Factor - 3in1 Foundation
Accessorize - Clips
Real Techniques - Stipling and Eye shadow Brushes
Natio - Concealer
Louise Gray for Topshop - Blusher and eye shadow Brushes
Loreal - Infallible Eyeliner
Revlon - Eyeliner Chubby.
Along the way you find products that work for you and also some that don't   I'm still not sold on the oily skin BB cream from Garnier.  It's a water based cream so I found I had to use a stipling brush to apply evenly and it still looks powdery on me.  I had to try the Max Factor 3in1 foundation as I am super lazy and thought it sounded too good to be true, and while it is a great product the effect is a little too much coverage for day, great for a night out?  I have been mixing it with the Oily skin BB cream but lately as the weather has suddenly become so much nicer I have gone back to the original Garnier BB cream for a less made up look.  

I HAVE to recommend the Benefit Browzings (weird name) it has all you need for defined brows: 2 small brushes, a little tweezer for stray hairs, a cream brow definer and a setting powder - gives a really natural finish.

It was such a SUNNY DAY that I took these photos outside!  I'm pretty sunburned (BAD PAULA) from sitting in the sun all day but I've been putting the Body Shop Body Butter on it and no peeling yet *fingerscrossed.

What have you guys been up to?  Is it spring or Autumn with yall?  Have you been enjoying the sun or trying to stay warm!?
I leave you with a picturesque shot of the estuary in Laurenny South Wales.

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

No comments:

Post a Comment