Monday 25 June 2012

Online shop sojourn


So Sunday was spent in the armchair in front of the computer after a Saturday night of too much wine - Standing up resulted in spells of dizzying vertigo.  So what to do when one can't leave the house?

GO ONLINE SHOPPING!!!
How cute is this skirt?  It's pastel!
I have a serious blazer/jacket fetish...
and this I could not resist!  It's a
metallic look material.  Will work so
well when the weather is cool but not cold.
This dress maybe a disaster on me
BUT IT WAS ONLY $24
so I can handle that.
I seriously cannot wait for my package to arrive ! - which is a problem - as NZ sale 
(the site I've bought these from) takes forever to deliver!! #sob

Will HAVE to do an outfit post with these beauties!!

10 comments:

  1. The pastel skirt is gorgeous! I love this pattern and colours :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is'nt it super cute!? I may die of anticipation before it arrives :(

      Delete
  2. I really love that fun printed skirt! The colors and pattern are great!

    Mix and Match Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna wear it with everything ;)

      Thanks for visiting :D

      Delete
  3. These are some really great picks, well done! xxx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahhaha, what to do when one can not leave the house, online shopping, good one. Really like the skirt!! And if the dress is not nice as a dress it could be a top right ;) !!

    All<3Lola

    www.fashionrecession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that aztec print is so cool! i love the print
    xx

    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine it with a blush coloured blazer. Can't WAIT.

      Thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete