Saturday 28 March 2015

Casual Friday: Eating Out - Mexican at Flying Burrito Brothers. Stuffed Jalapenos, Chilli con Queso, Spicy Rice & Fried Chicken!



Do you guys like Mexican Food?

Silly Question. EVERYONE likes Mexican Food

We headed out for some gudz fudz Sunday night. There's a few Mexican Restaurants in my town, Tauranga but I thought I would go with the $5 frozen Margaritas!
I'd been to Flying Burrito Brothers before and it was amazing!


BOOM - Case in point


Left: Stuffed then deep fried - Jalapenos
Middle: Chilli con Queso Cheese dip with homemade Cornchips
Right: Mexican Fried Chicken!
Everything was beyond delicious, could have done with a bit more spicy kick!


Bucket of Sol Beer - cause you gotta.

 Me taking a quick selfie - was trying to get my necklace in shot with my lippy
Mac Mineralize: Lady at Play
The necklace has fruit charms - Apple, cherry and Watermelon.
And my Frozen Margarita slushy #yum

Happy Foodie Friday... 

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.


No comments:

Post a Comment